Monday, February 25, 2008

lets continue the cycle..

[YOU'LL HAVE A DISORGANIZED AND BORING POST TODAY! D:]

my head doesn't hurt anymore, my eyes are the ones hurting now -__-
that's because i stayed up till 3am to finish up my work and study for chem. O:


I don't see any point in doing that, since i blanked out during the chem test and I'm pretty sure i'll score below average. [miss tay said she'd return us the scripts by tomorrow i think]. I have to work extra hard for my CT to get my A1, because i have a feeling this test will drag me down instead.


spent my time sleeping away during lessons~
(and its become rare for me to do so this year, so this is an exception k! D:)


WAIT. NOT DURING PE :D
ahhh I think i'm only one of the 1000 people who thinks lin jiao lian is cute ^_^
he said "jiayou! jiayou!" to me hahahah :D
it was a smile last week HAHA.
Don't start thinking i'm crazy because felicia is much worse, right, right!


ahh today's very mundane! D:

Choir was a bore since we did practically nothing before I left to check my eyes! So far we were put into groups and i was with leongying, pam, chuinchi and ada! pam keeps talking about food, my stomach's growling now! D:

Peixuan is a naughty girl cause she keeps bullying her mama :D
haha and guess what! i have alot of sons and daughters yayy!

the sec one juniors keep on confusing me with their names. THANKS ah, now i don't know who's sheralynn, sharmaine, denise -__-


I like going home with Riane cause we always sing DISNEY songs! :D
you've got a friend in me, part of your world, a whole new world..EVERYTHING! :D

zippedeedoodahh, zippedeeaye! :D



I shall post a list of my aims soon! :D
to motivate myself!


okay peixuan i'm so proud of you for telling your teacher about some mistakes in her marking! :D of course, you're my daughter HAHAHA. ^_^ a chip off the old block you know! I shall write a post about you one day so you'll cry and be so touched ;]



25feb
anon: hahaha HMM... thrice for the first one and once for the second one ? i will consider your clue lol
{OMG YOU'RE ONE CRAZY FAN o.O haha you should answer my question asap :D}

YINGZHI
: you feel like eating the icecream that i took a picture off due to my PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS ;D
{Hahaha YINGZHI i felt like eating it because it triggered my thoughts about that placeee and the icecream i ate la haha xD ohno yingzhi your skin very thick haha, but yeah there were really some nice pics there ^_^}

peixuan
: haha.. yo mama! haha.. =) ur turn has arrived!! XD hohoho.. arent u honoured? and ur eyes okay now? =) hohoho..
{yo xuanxuan! :D YAY FINALLY! ^_^ yes i'm so proud of you hahahaha! its hurting now because its lateee D:}

No comments: